60 Trinidad Drive
This extraordinary former Marin County Designer Showcase Home is located on a double lot at the end of a cul-de-sac in the exclusive gated waterfront community of Timmers Landing in Tiburon’s Paradise Cay. Views of the San Francisco Bay are prominent from nearly every room of the sprawling single story four bedroom, four and a half bath house. The entire back of the house opens to a huge blue stone deck with a pool, spa, and 140 foot custom boat dock with two boat lifts – luxury waterfront living at its finest.
The interior of this large and luxurious home features the finest of finishes. An entertainer’s dream, the house includes a chef’s kitchen with highest-end appliances, an indoor spa with a retractable glass roof, two offices, huge master suite, recreation room, and much more.
This truly exceptional home is ideal for families and commuters alike, with Tiburon’s shops, restaurants, and award-winning schools nearby, and access to San Francisco within minutes by private boat, ferry, or car across the Golden Gate Bridge.
- 6,050 +/- square foot single story home
- 1,570 +/- square foot Master Suite
- 23,400 +/- square foot Double Lot
- Views of San Francisco Bay throughout the house
- Four Bedrooms and four and a half Baths
- Chef’s kitchen with dual Ovens, Dishwashers, and Wine Refrigerators, Washers/Dryers, an oversized Pantry, and much more
- Two Offices and multiple entertaining spaces indoors and out
- Finest luxury finishes
- Smart Home Technology, including a Crestron control panel, Vantage Lighting system, and Sonos house-wide multi-room Audio System
- Radiant Heat with 13 controllable zones
- Indoor Spa with retractable glass roof off master suite
- Outdoor Resistance Pool and Spa
- 2,300 +/- square foot Deck with outdoor kitchen
- 140 foot custom Boat Dock with two boat lifts
- 3 car Garage
- Award-winning Reed Union School District
- Short commute to San Francisco by private boat, ferry, or car across the Golden Gate Bridge